Today I finished up a poster I was working on for the last few weeks. I got a chance to take the photo for it and did the layout. It came out okay - does anyone walk away from anything feeling 100% about it?
The good thing is I finally got my laptop station setup the way I wanted to. This is big news in my world. It means I have at least a partial setup to work in. The main station I’ve used is a clone with a G3 upgrade card in it. I just got in the habit of using it, it’s the station I use to surf with and is the station with the dialup on it. I’ve used the laptop more and more though and having things setup for it the way I wanted will go a long way to finishing projects that have fallen to the back burner.
When things were busy during the first part of the year, I had gone out and gotten an Electron Blue monitor for the laptop setup. It sat unused for the last two months or so. I also had my two external firewire drives, the scanner and the bookendz dock (so I wouldn’t have to keep plugging and unplugging things), all geared towards backing everything up, sorting though all the mishmash of files, getting things moving forward. Finally having a place to work will make things much, much easier.
No comments:
Post a Comment